Teaching in Luton is more than 'just a job'! You will be paving the way forward for students across Luton Borough's communities, you'll reap the rewards to see your students grow. We are sure, you will enjoy having a positive impact and making a tangible difference to other people's lives, as your students learn and develop.
Why work in Luton Borough's Schools
1. Luton are ranked top 5 'most improved borough in the country' for reading, spelling, maths and punctuation.
2. 93% of young people are in education, employment or training.
3. 44 Luton schools are now ranked 44th out of 151 LAs in 2016/17, for progress in secondary schools - Luton used to be ranked 59th!
4. 69% of people surveyed believe that their local schools are performing well and provide good quality education.
Roles that we recruit for include both permanent introduction to Schools and Academies, as well as short and long term supply cover;
- Qualified Teachers for all subjects and key stages
- Full range of teaching and classroom assistants
- Nursery and EYFS qualified and experienced staff
- Support Assistants for Special schools and SEN in the mainstream
- Staffing for one-to-one tuition and intervention