Company Name: Connect2Luton ("The Company")
Date: July 2020
Luton & Kent Commercial Services LLP (Connect2Luton) is committed to providing a high level service to all our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Jane Stredder, Business Manager. You can write to her at: Connect2Luton, Clemitson House, 14 Upper George Street, Luton, LU1 2RP. Or alternatively email at: email@example.com.
1. We will send you a letter/email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our written confirmation within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
4. Jane Stredder will then invite you to meet her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
5. Within 2 days of the meeting Jane Stredder we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Jane Stredder will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. One of our Senior Board Officers, Helen Archer-Lock at firstname.lastname@example.org or Angela Claridge at email@example.com , will review Jane Stredder’s decision within 10 days.
7. We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards
Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills. If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Luton Borough Council hiring managers can also contact Helen Davey, Recruitment & DBS Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, should they wish to escalate any service concerns. Helen Davey will liaise with Jane Stredder regarding your concerns, at their service review meetings.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures, with time of the essence that, may relate to your complaint.